Private Yoga Sessions
offer the opportunity to work with a specific injury or limiting pattern in the body and receive attention from the teacher. Private sessions are an ideal opportunity to advance your practice. Universal principles of alignment are used to improve posture, to bring relief from chronic pain/injury or to develop and improve a home practice and assist with challenging asanas. Yoga softens the heart, can help with stress and depression, and strengthens and brings more flexibility to the body. In a session we work on a variety of poses together based on your needs.
Outcall sessions are available. There is a travel fee dependent on time and distance.
to set up your appointment.
NEW STUDENT INTRO OFFER - First 30 Days of Yoga for $40
- Valid for purchase on your first visit to Big River Yoga
- No refunds, cancellations or suspensions to this Offer are available at any time unless purchased as a gift
- Gift purchases are activated at time of first class
- Please arrive 10 minutes early your first visit
UNLIMITED YOGA Monthly Membership $99 + $69 Initiation Fee
- Monthly unlimited access to classes at Big River Yoga plus
- 10% off workshops
- 10% off retail
- 10 % off wellness services including massage and health coaching
- 2 free guest passes per year
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
Class cancellations must be made one hour prior to the start of class. If the class roster is full and you do not show, you will be charged the following;
- Unlimited Members: $10 charge to your payment method on file
- 10 or 5 class pass holders: forfeit one class from your pass
- Drop-ins: forfeit your drop-in payment
Cancellations within 24 hours of the class must be done using our app or online through our website. WORKSHOP CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
In order to receive a refund, workshop cancellations requests require a 24 hour email notification before the workshop scheduled start time. All refunds within one week of the workshop start time will incur a $30 administrative fee. Within the 24 hour period and once the workshop begins all payments are non-refundable. Other policies may apply for long term trainings and courses. Those policies will be stated in the workshop/training listing.
Workshop cancellations must be requested by email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgWorkshops and events may occasionally be cancelled by the studio due to illness or low registration. If your event is cancelled you will be notified by email, and you will receive a full refund or full credit toward your Big River Yoga account if you choose.